New features of SprutCAM 10SprutCAM10 New and revised processing strategies Added a new operation “3D offset”
The trajectory of the “3d displacement” operation begins with the curves lying on the part and is constructed by sequentially shifting these curves inward by the processing step distance until the curves collapse. Thus, the trajectory resembles an equidistant sample, but the displacement is not based on a plane, but in a three-dimensional space on the surface of a part. As a result, the operation makes it possible to obtain a constant height of the scallop, regardless of the inclination of the processing surfaces. The operation is well suited for semi-finishing and finishing of complex parts with minimal number of idle movements, while observing a passing or counter type of milling.
Bit depth: 32bit, 64bit
Language: English + Russian
System requirements: Independent of the size of the project characteristics of the PC.
• Operating system – Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
• Device of choice – Microsoft Mouse compatible device
• Disk – to install the system ~ 1 GB.
The minimum recommended PC configuration (small projects).
• Processor – Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo or equivalent;
• RAM – 2 GB (32-bit OS) or 4 GB (64-bit OS);
• Video adapter – OpenGL-compatible graphics card (OpenGL 1.2), 512 MB;
• Disk – free at least 5 GB for projects and temporary files;
• Monitor – resolution 1,024 x 768 or better
Recommended PC configuration (for medium and large projects).
• Processor – Intel® Core i5 or more powerful;
• RAM – 4 GB (32-bit OS) or 8 GB or more (64-bit OS);
• Video adapter – OpenGL-compatible video card (OpenGL 1.5), 1024 MB;
• 3D mouse – 3Dconnexion 3D mouse compatible device;
• Disk – free more than 10 GB (depends on the complexity of the project).
• Monitor – resolution 1,920 x 1,080 or better