The Evil Within: Complete Edition (Update 10 + All DLCs)
Release Date: October 13, 2014
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Survival, Horror, 3D
Developer: Tango Gameworks
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Platform: PC [Repack] Engine: id Tech 5
Steam User Rating: 80% of user reviews are positive (based on 7,728 reviews)
Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Polish
Audio Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian (fan-made)
Crack: built-in (CODEX, ALI213, PROPHET, SKIDROW)
Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1
Processor: i7 or an equivalent with four plus core processor
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: GTX 460 or equivalent 1 GB VRAM card
HDD Space: up to 59 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 13 GB, read repack features for details.
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
Developed by Shinji Mikami — creator of the seminal Resident Evil series — and the talented team at Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within embodies the meaning of pure survival horror. Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story are combined to create an immersive world that will bring you to the height of tension. With limited resources at your disposal, you’ll fight for survival and experience profound fear in this perfect blend of horror and action.
The Fighting Chance Pack DLC
The pack contains the following items, that are obtained on chapter 3:
- Medical Kit
- Double Barrel Shotgun
- Incendiary Agony Bolt
- Poison Agony Bolt
- Green Gel
The Assignment DLC
Experience survival horror from a new perspective with The Evil Within: The Assignment. This is the first of a two-part, story driven experience where players take on the role of detective Juli Kidman, Sebastian Castellanos’ mysterious partner, in a concurrent story that looks to answer some of the questions surrounding her whereabouts during The Evil Within. Along the way she will encounter disturbing new enemies, discover new mysteries, and uncover new horrors. The Assignment gives fans of The Evil Within the perfect opportunity to discover detective Kidman’s hidden motivations and her mysterious connection to Mobius, the shadowy group thought to be behind the gruesome events of The Evil Within.
The Consequence DLC
Experience survival horror from a new perspective in The Evil Within: The Consequence. This is the final installment of a two-part, story driven experience where players take on the role of detective Juli Kidman, Sebastian Castellanos’ mysterious partner, in a concurrent story that looks to answer some of the questions surrounding her whereabouts during The Evil Within. Along the way she will encounter disturbing new enemies, discover new mysteries, and uncover new horrors. The Consequence give fans of The Evil Within the perfect opportunity to continue discovering detective Kidman’s hidden motivations and her mysterious connection to Mobius, the shadowy group thought to be behind the gruesome events of The Evil Within.
The Executioner DLC
Experience firsthand the powerful force that is The Keeper in The Evil Within: The Executioner. This third and final add-on for The Evil Within places players in a series of battle arenas all from the first-person perspective of The Keeper. Initially armed with The Keeper’s signature hammer, players will fight against a host of The Evil Within’s iconic villains to earn new weapons and upgrades. Set in the Manor House of the Victoriano Estate, The Executioner features first-person melee combat combined with exploration and discovery as players unearth the story of a man forced to become The Keeper.
- Based on Steam release made on October 28, 2018 (Update 10): 62,719,541,066 bytes. Thanks to Rui!
- Four cracks added (CODEX [default], ALI213, PROPHET, SKIDROW). Thanks to Christsnatcher!
- Optional Russian fan-made voiceovers localization added (by Team Raccoon/MVO, v1.1, 375 MB)
- All released DLCs are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with English voiceovers, NOT Russian)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of useless Japanese intro and voiceover packs you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 58.8 to 13~14.9 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes ~20-40 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 59 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
You can skip downloading of Japanese intro and voiceover files you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
- fg-optional-russian.bin (English .bin also required for installation)
In example, if you want to launch the game with Spanish UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers – skip all “selective/optional” files, but download fg-selective-spanish.bin & all main files (01-05).
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with my previous TEW repack.
Size: 14.9 GB